To make a jiggly slime, in the first step of making the basic slime, you’re going to want to add about double the amount of water as glue. Keep in mind that jiggly slime tends to be more sticky and wet than other slimes because of all the water that is added!
- 5 oz of Elmer’s glue (one bottle)
- ¼ teaspoon borax powder (sodium tetraborate- can be found in the laundry section of a store)
- 1 ½ cups warm water
- food coloring (optional)
- glitter (optional)
1. Pour ½ bottle or a full bottle of glue into a bowl (depending on how much slime you want to make) and mix with around a 5-10 oz of water. (This is needed to make the glue more mixable).
2. In a separate bowl, mix ¼ teaspoon of borax powder into ½ cup of warm water. Mix well. This is called activator, because this is what makes the glue turn into slime!
3. To the glue, add food coloring if you would like and add in your shaving foam. The more shaving foam you add, the fluffier your slime will be. Mix well.
4. Add in your activator to the glue mixture 1 teaspoon at a time until you reach your desired texture. Make sure to stir often. Be careful not to add too much activator or your slime will become too firm!