To make clear slime, you can follow the same exact steps for making a regular slime, except in place of the white glue- use clear glue. To keep your slime clear, mix very slowly to avoid a lot of air bubbles, and don’t add any food coloring!
- 5 oz of clear glue (one bottle)
- ¼ teaspoon borax powder (sodium tetraborate- can be found in the laundry section of a store)
- 1 cup warm water
- food coloring (optional)
- glitter (optional)
1. Pour ½ bottle or a full bottle of glue into a bowl (depending on how much slime you want to make) and mix with around a ¼ cup of water. (This is needed to make the glue more mixable).
2. In a separate bowl, mix ¼ teaspoon of borax powder into ½ cup of warm water. Mix well. This is called activator, because this is what makes the glue turn into slime!
3. To the glue, add food coloring if you would like and add in your shaving foam. The more shaving foam you add, the fluffier your slime will be. Mix well.
4. Add in your activator to the glue mixture 1 teaspoon at a time until you reach your desired texture. Make sure to stir often. Be careful not to add too much activator or your slime will become too firm!