Making edible slime is really easy and delicious!
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (cut up regular-sized marshmallows work as well)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable or coconut oil
- Food coloring (optional)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
1. Microwave 1 cup of mini marshmallows with 2 tablespoons of your choice of oil for 10 seconds at a time until mixture is completely melted. (Make sure to stir often to avoid overflowing)
2. If desired, add in food coloring. (It may be difficult to mix, but don’t worry! Kneading your mixture at the end will mix in the food coloring more thoroughly)
3. On a plate, pour a mixture with the cornstarch and powdered sugar.
4. Pour colored marshmallow mixture on the plate (make sure that it is cooled before you begin to knead) and begin to knead the two mixtures together.
5. Continue to knead mixture until you have a ball of slime formed (make sure not to add too much powdered sugar or your slime will become too hard). Enjoy and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.