Who knew shaving foam could be used for more than shaving?! Grab yours out of your bathroom to help your daughter make the fluffiest slime she’ll ever feel!
- 5 oz of Elmer’s glue (one bottle)
- ¼ teaspoon borax powder (sodium tetraborate- can be found in the laundry section of a store)
- 1 cup warm water
- Food coloring (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
- Shaving foam
1. Pour ½ bottle or a full bottle of glue into a bowl (depending on how much slime you want to make) and mix with about ¼ cup of water. (This is needed to make the glue more mixable).
2. In a separate bowl, mix ¼ teaspoon of borax powder into ½ cup of warm water. Mix well. This is called activator, because this is what makes the glue turn into slime!
3. Add food coloring to your glue mixture (if needed) and shaving cream. The more shaving cream you add to your glue mixture, the fluffier your slime will become. Mix well.
4. Add activator to the glue mixture a teaspoon at a time until you reach your desired texture. This may take around 10-12 teaspoons; just make sure to stir often to ensure that you are not making your slime too firm.
5. Enjoy your slime!